Sunday, February 21, 2010

Website

I bought the domain jeanwest.info from GoDaddy and am working on creating my website on iWeb here on my Mac. I am having so much fun with it! The purpose is to have a central location for my resume, sound bites, and a little biography on me. The only thing is, it is soooo time consuming!!! This week is so crazy and I really wanted to finish it so I can get the ball rolling on job interviews and sending out my resume (including my website) out to employers this week.
The sight is basically done, now I am working on putting the website and domain name together without spending too much money! I have been on the phone with GoDaddy and Apple... still chuggin a long!
It's exciting!!! Stay tuned! I'll let you know when it is done!
Speaking of staying tuned... I found out who buried my car! It was my friend Tim Ray, who swore up and down that he had nothing to do with it, Brian Orr and Seth Hansen. Ugh. All my close friends. I should have known it wasn't random... too much work!
:)

No comments: